Managed Bookmarks are configured using an App Configuration Policy In Intune. Read further to see how this needs to be configured.
Create App Configuration policy
We create this policy for managed apps, in which we choose Edge as managed app.
- Sign-in to the Endpoint Manager admin center
- Browse to Apps – App configuration policies
- Click + Add
- Choose Managed apps
- Give the profile a Name
- Enter a Description (Optional)
- Click Select public apps
- Search for Edge
- Select Edge (twice)
- Click Select
- Click Nex
- Open Edge configuration settings
- Enter all the required Bookmarks
- Click Next
Finalize the setup wizard by assigning the policy to a security group.
For the end-user experience, I can be short. The Bookmarks are added to the list of favorites. By default, it also includes a shortcut for My Apps.
Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, leave a comment.