Microsoft released new Microsoft 365 and Azure exams in the last few weeks. Now there are some free online EDX courses available to prepare yourself for those exams. Here you find an overview of all those courses.
Added a link to the AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies course
Now there are also free courses available on EDX for:
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, exam AZ-900.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate exams MD-100 and MD-101.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate exams MS-200 and MS-201.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate exams MS-300 and MS-301.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate exam MS-500.
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals, exam MS-900.
AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
- AZ-100.1 Manage Subscriptions and Resources
- AZ-100.2 Implementing and Managing Storage
- AZ-100.3 Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines
- AZ-100.4 Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- AZ-100.5 Managing Identities
AZ-101: Microsoft Azure Integration and Security
- AZ-101.1 Migrate Servers to Azure
- AZ-101.2 Implementing and Managing Application Services
- AZ-101.3 Implement Advanced Virtual Networking
- AZ-101.4 Secure Identities
AZ-200: Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions
- AZ-200.1 Select the appropriate Azure technology development solution
- AZ-200.2 Develop for Azure storage
- AZ-200.3 Develop Azure Platform as a Service solutions
- AZ-200.4 Implement security in Azure development solutions
AZ-201: Microsoft Azure Developer Advanced Solutions
- AZ-201.1 Develop for an Azure cloud model
- AZ-201.2 Implement Azure development integration solutions
- AZ-201.3 Develop Azure Cognitive Services, Bot, and IoT solutions
AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-300.1 Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure
- AZ-300.2 Implementing Workloads and Security
- AZ-300.3 Understanding Cloud Architect Technology Solutions
- AZ-300.4 Creating and Deploying Apps
- AZ-300.5 Implementing Authentication and Secure Data
- AZ-300.6 Developing for the Cloud
AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-301.1 Designing for Identity and Security
- AZ-301.2 Designing a Data Platform Solution
- AZ-301.3 Designing for Deployment, Migration, and Integration
- AZ-301.4 Designing an Infrastructure Strategy
AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
MD-100: Windows 10
- MD-100.1 installing Windows 10
- MD-100.2 Configuring Windows 10
- MD-100.3 Protecting Windows 10
- MD-100.4 Maintaining Windows 10
MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
- MD-101.1 Deploying the Modern Desktop
- MD-101.2 Managing Modern Desktops and Devices
- MD-101.3 Protecting Modern Desktops and Devices
MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-100.1 Office 365 Management
- MS-100.2 Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management
- MS-100.3 Microsoft 365 Identity Management
MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-101.1 Microsoft 365 Security Management
- MS-101.2 Microsoft 365 Compliance Management
- MS-101.3 Microsoft 365 Device Management
MS-200: Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform
MS-201: Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform
MS-300: Deploying Microsoft Teamwork
MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid
MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
An overview of all the Microsoft 365 exams can be found here.
Good luck with your study and the Microsoft 365 and Azure exams!